Ranking
Original Post
Arm band template?
Is there one cuz evry time I go to make on I mess it up :C
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
You can search here the bicep texture's template that you want, and draw the armband.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 16, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
Make the strip vertical with the "in front back and out" on the templates ^

Use the interwebz pictures as reference.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That's the part I mess up on ...
I cant do the vertical line part that is what I mean...............................
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Paint.net
There is your problem, sir. I would get the free program, gimp, and look up some tuts. It's much easier to make things the way you want them.
Link, paint.net is free, and is like an easier version of gimp, lol12w, I made our sig and avatar using paint.net(and some other programs), its extremely simple to make a straight line, pm me if you want help.
| REPLAYS |
If you want a good armband, I would use gimp. Not saying you can't use paint, but it won't give you more than very simple projects and I am not very accustomed to the tools, so no help there. If you start using gimp and want help, you can shoot me a pm aswell. I have taken classes for this sort of thing.
Last edited by Link; Feb 17, 2015 at 12:52 AM.