Toribash
Original Post
[S] 680k TC
I've got 680k TC to get rid of. My current rate is 10k/1USD. I accept PayPal only. Go!
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 10, 2015 at 04:47 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Boomp
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Bumping for fun.
If you're willing to buy it all in one shot, I might be willing to do it.
630k left, keep offering up!
Bump, still 630k in stock!
Sorry, I'm sticking with my 10k rate unless you're willing to buy it all at once.
Alright, just message me the details and I'll take 200k for 20 bucks. I've never sent money through PayPal directly.