Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] 110k for 12$ humble bundle gift
Hi, I'm selling 110k TC. Because paypal is shit, I only accept one form of payment: gifting me current star wars humblebundle worth at least 12$. As a side benefit to getting tc, you also support charity a bit .-.

How it works:
1. you declare here that you're interested
2. I reply and tell you to do the payment
3. you go to https://www.humblebundle.com/ and purchase the bundle, you can set custom payment of 12$ (so that I get all the games), you can pay more if you want to help charities more but 12$ is fine. Remember to check "This bundle is a gift; send me a gift code. "
4. You get e-mail with the gift code URL, you PM me that code.
5. Once I redeem the code, I send you the 110k.

If you're using credit card and I'm online, this literally takes 3 minutes.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
You know what? I'll do it. I already got all the games myself, and I'm enjoying them. Fair warning: Both of the Force Unleashed games are a bit buggy, and there is no console to fix any problems there may be (loss of sound/video, dead people coming back to life, bosses not fighting back, etc.)
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
You know what? I'll do it. I already got all the games myself, and I'm enjoying them. Fair warning: Both of the Force Unleashed games are a bit buggy, and there is no console to fix any problems there may be (loss of sound/video, dead people coming back to life, bosses not fighting back, etc.)

Alrighty, I'll be waiting for the PM with code.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶1̶1̶0̶k̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶

nvm, stupid question.
I didn't see this until now. I'll get everything done ~1hr.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.