Toribash
Original Post
Some help with steam?
Anybody know if I can give someone Black ops 2 PC version to someone after I have played it?

I don't know if I can give the code to someone and let them play it THAT way, but I would love to know if I can give someone black ops 2 PC version to someone after I have redeemed the code, and played it.

Just to clarify, I redeemed the code on steam, via bought the game at walmart, then installed it on steam on my account.

HELP!
You can't gift it to them, no, but you can let them use your steam account to download it and then they can use it for themselves
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
You can send as gift only something that is in your inventary, so no, can't. Also if you follow what PlataBear said, i think you would break Steam rules. And the other guy that downloads the game from your profile couldn't play online without logging in with your account. Not the best thing imo.
If they sign in to your account on their computer they can ask to share libraries and play it that way.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Support is for tb-related issues only. Please watch for the board. Moved to rapid threads since it fits there more.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos