Toribash
Original Post
lost set link
so it's been a while and i deleted a file which had my set images. Now i have them on but when i check the custom folder the pics are 128 because i only have 128 textures. Does anyone know how to get my 512 pics even though i lost everything?
I don't think there is..

If it's a set you bought from someone, try asking if they still have it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Chech the pm where the seller sent you the pics of the set. Easy...

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Well the thing is -demon just sent the link ingame and i didn't take a note of the link :/
Last edited by zhuyuan; Feb 8, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
..so ask demon to send you the link in a PM??
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Right click inside the folder you deleted the images folder it from, go to Properties, then go to Previous Versions. It should have a 'backup' of the most recent time you deleted something from that folder. Just drag and drop the Previous Version into the current folder, and it should contain the folder holding the image files.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.