Toribash
Original Post
How to copy/paste a move from a replay?!!
So i have a replay of uke and tori standing...like standing still, and i have another Mod, that has uke and tori somewhere else, but i want them to be in the same standing position (but its a different replay?)

So is there a way to go into notepad and copy the moves of tori and uke and paste them in another replay so they do the same move? It may be easy, i just don't know what to copy and paste.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Which one is the movements?

theres.

Joint.
Pos
Qat
Linvel
angvel

Which row do i copy and paste? And these words usual reoccur over and over. Do i copy all of them or certain part?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Since it's a different position, it's gonna be complicated. You'll have to upload the replay to one of those sites where you can see all the moves in each frame and then recreate them in the other mod.

I may be wrong though.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
its ok, it was just standing i can easily re-do the standing
You can just copy the moves by knowing the movements using Notepad/Wordpad etc...

Small tutorial about Moves & such

How to copy moves.

Or if you are just too lazy, you could just post the replay & the mod you want, what are the frames & I will do the work for you \o/
Last edited by Nokia; Jan 22, 2015 at 05:55 AM.