Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] Swaves' Loan Shop!

Greetings and welcome to my loan shop!

I've decided to try an alternate way of making toricredits, since the market is controlled by bots and allows no room for profit!

I guess you're here because you want a loan? Well, you've came to the right place!

First, I'll need you to complete the following form to apply for a loan.

Amount - (5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k)

I'll mention a couple for rules before I'll talk more about the loans.

I won't loan you if you've had a history of scamming.

I won't loan you if you've attained a loan before and haven't paid it back within three weeks.

You will be reported if you don't return the loan within a three weeks of attaining it.

You will build up an interest of 10% every day you don't pay back your loan until you reach the three week deadline. (for example, if you take a 100k loan and don't pay it back within two weeks you'll be required to pay an extra 10k to the 125k total for everyday you don't send it.

I'll list the loan amounts and the payback rate below (the amount in brackets is the rate needed to pay me back, for example if you take a 5k loan you'll need to pay back 10k)

5k - (10k) - You'll have a maximum of TWO days to pay back a 5k loan.

20k - (30k) You'll have a maximum of FOUR DAYS to pay back a 20k loan.

50k - (75k) You'll have a maximum of ONE WEEK to pay back a 50k loan.

100k - (125k) You'll have a maximum for TWO WEEKS to pay back a 100k loan.

The following list of people are banned from attaining a loan from my shop.

Snook

The following list is a compilation of the date the loan was taken and amount owed by a certain individual, and the date the need to pay the loan back by to avoid paying an extra 10% per day. The names highlighted in red are people who've exceeded their limit and are paying an extra 10% per day until they pay the amount due, and the bolded red names are people who've gone three weeks without paying back the loan and will be reported.

-

I'll add people below who've previously paid back a loan within the due date, these people will receive a 5% rate if they exceed their loans, and will be given a discount of 2.5k whenever they take out a 5k loan, that's a 7.5k payback rate!

-

I'm adding a special VIP list underneath, these people will be given four weeks to repay their loans, receive a 0% interest rate on all loans, and will be able to loan anything 100k and under without paying a chargeback rate! How much will this cost you ask, this will cost 50k!

-

Current Balance : 5,000

Last edited by Swaves; Jan 21, 2015 at 09:06 AM.