Toribash
Original Post
[Wip] New Akidio style - Beta Version " Updated"
Hello Toribash community

I have thought about this for some time now, remaking the official mods into a more enjoyable and appealing mod.

Staring with an actual stance specific for each mod and adjustments made to create a more brutal and even match, instead of "who has the better opener" or the fear of fracturing or even dismembering yourself and losing the match.

In this version, brutality and logic will decide who the winner will be. But the Tori adjustments are far from finished as this is only a rough Beta version.

What is different: - causing damage to your opponent or dismembering ( frac too) is not easily accomplished. Though with enough force and proper planning, you can take a head off or break his limb. This prevents silly openers that take the match.

-The gravity is a bit heavier to stop unnecessary jumping ( but you still can jump and catch some air) and creates more force for a take down. Adjustments will still be made so this is not the final settings.

- The mat will have win triggers in the next version for head slams , though there is still dq outside of the circle.

- true grappling and hard hits will be the name of the game and not messy mash ups with lucky wins.

So toss, slam or burry your fist in your opponents face
And this mod is uploaded already so you can test it out in multiplayer.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Update

This is the new stance

[/IMG]
Attached Files
tr_test.tbm (7.6 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Feb 1, 2015 at 03:50 AM.
Its a good mod, although the gravity makes it so frustrating, and turnframes make it even more challenging. It lags alot for me in the beginning, like alot. Im looking forwards to the new and improved version

I also left a replay on the mod
Attached Files
modtest.rpl (48.9 KB, 18 views)
I go try it.

It is finally possible to make a specific position for toris at the start ? :o

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I like the way the dojo looks.
The mod is pretty nice but what kind of bothers me is that there is no dq and the high gravity.
This form of aikido would only let you win by damage while aikido is a grapple mod.
Could you make a version of this where the opponent wins if your touch the floor (sumo activated though).
This would be a great way to practice judo techniques.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hach : I am trying to fix the lag , dont worry.

Moc: Lol its always been possible, it is just ridiculously tedious.

Tim: Not too worry, I do plan on having win triggers on the joints and head. There is full dq outside the ring too. And I am also planning to do mods like this too all the official mods.

The gravity is set to -35 because strength in the joints will be altered so that hip throws / slams will have more impact. But I may set it to -30. It is a rough beta after all.
Last edited by TRichard21; Jan 19, 2015 at 04:35 AM.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
And I am also planning to do mods like this too all the official mods.

It's would be interesting to see this

ÅãïÚ

I tried testing the mod with a few friends online they crashed/No-Response'd several times. Even after i had sent them the mod and relaunched, it was still a little crashy for them. I'd like to see it when there's win triggers on the pad. Not sure on movement either, everything felt a bit sluggish and slow moving. Interesting mod nonetheless, I'll be hanging around to see it progress.
Yeah, let's get some flavor to each official mod! I'd love it if all public mods get stances and better-looking arenas depending on the mod itself. Lot of openers would be gone, but that's only positive if you ask me!

Otherwise, it was too laggy to really get a grip on gravity and/or turnframes, and DQ should of course be possible inside the ring.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UPDATE: so the arms are positioned correctly, but the axis and range need adjusting. And also I figured out what the lag issue cause is, sadly the objects that make the pad. I will have to tone down the number of objects or reconstruct it.

Screen shot will be posted soon