Toribash
nice work and nice style, I dont see mistakes cause I am a bit amazed, to your drawing skill and detail.

I see her face as a focal, you didnt hide the detail in the armor, that works yet, nice work..
this is insane for just 2 hours... were you even trying?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
proportions feel a little awkward and the depth feels inconsistant. probably something to do with the hair, i get a wig vibe from it. hairline is too high, looks too big at the back, doesnt follow the line of where I think the back of her head is and I cant see the back of her neck through the hair, doesnt feel like it fits her head from my perspective.
also the angle of the nose. the depth on the nose is excellent, but it looks like the bottom part of it is pointing a bit too veritcally.

the highlights on the face are excessive, the skin looks like shiny plastic, chillz and jebus are always talking about getting the drawing method for the surface, or something like that. you drew the face just fine, it just doesnt look like skin, not sure if you just worked too soft with it or if its something to do with the skin tone.

you got the metal just right though, it LOOKS like metal.
the drawing work and everything involved overall is top notch, the hair has texture and shape/style, the armour has just the right amount of reflection and grunge, and the concept overall and the drawing of it is >>
just a few niggles that stop it from being perfect.

it makes me want to draw something thats not toribash, its a pity i fail everytime i try, my eyes and my hand seem to have irreconcilable differences.
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 21, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hell yes, Thanks bennyD for the in-depth critique.
For drawing something, it's just a matter of forcing yourself to paint till you get hooked(FRESH MEAT!). Just go for it, buddy.
I see a few problems.
The left side seems out of place the eye just doesn't fit in for me.
shading on the left side is a bit overused as well, agreed with BenD on the skin looking like plastic.The edges of the armor and hair bother me it should be a bit less noticeable.
Kind of blurry on some parts of the armor which also sticks out for me.
Other then all that, it looks fine to me, it's way more then what I could do, but it's not perfection.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this