Ranking
Original Post
What is the size of the Toribash world?
Hey guys I know their is some equation for finding the mass of an object based off its gravitational pull, so can someone who knows it find theoretically how big the toribash world is based off the assumption that it is sphere and we are in -30 gravity? And idk how "dense" earth is if it even works that way but if their is a real number for its density use that. Jus looked it up it is 5.51 g/cm³. I know it technically goes on forever but it would be interesting to know I guess.
(Origin)
Let one formula be the formula for the planet's mass where the formula uses planet's gravity, radius and universal gravitational constant.

Let the other formula be for the volume of a sphere.

Let the last formula be for mass which uses volume and density. (Make sure to convert the density given by OP to kg/m^3 to comply with KMS so we get the right magnitude in the end.

Substitute the second formula into the third one.
Now equate that formula to formula number one. Now the only unknown is an r^3 on one side and an r^2 on the other. Move the formula around a bit to get r on its own on one side and then solve for it.

I got 19,481,617.35m as the radius of the planet. You can use that final formula and enter any density or gravity combination to find the radius. From the radius you can do whatever you want to visualise the planet's size in whatever way works for you.
If my really bad headmath is right, Toribash planet should be about the same size as Neptune, assuming the atmosphere is the same as Earth's.

EDIT: Didn't see Solax's final answer. After a quick google, Solax's answer turned out to be about twice the size of Earth.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
opposition:

Dude, 30 gravity can't be 30g, cause then toris would be pulled way faster to the ground. Tori is 251 units tall, but how much is unit. Shouldn't be cm, cause Toris don't look like giants to me, more like body size of a teenager or something around there.

On question, they say, it depends on planets avg density. Therefore size depends on planets density.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
opposition:

Dude, 30 gravity can't be 30g, cause then toris would be pulled way faster to the ground. Tori is 251 units tall, but how much is unit. Shouldn't be cm, cause Toris don't look like giants to me, more like body size of a teenager or something around there.

On question, they say, it depends on planets avg density. Therefore size depends on planets density.

OP's question is a bit weird but in essence it's just asking for how big a planet with -30 gravity and the density of earth would be.
I have no idea what the Toris have to do with this. Finding out their size is a different question.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Toris don't look like giants to me, more like body size of a teenager or something around there.

Making an assumption on a Tori's height by "how they look to you" is going to lead to inaccuracies due to the fact that the only thing you can compare it to is Uke, who is exactly the same size relatively speaking.
collect snots from the nose
Forgot I posted this, thanks for all the answers, especially Solax. I know the question was weird but im in 9th grade so there's bound to be something I said wrong or messed up on. Anyone who wants to know, the result was twice earth's size. Thx again guys
(Origin)