Toribash
Original Post
Question about ban appeals.
I don't know why I should care but how often do bans get lifted purely because of a ban appeal they make?
Good morning sweet princess
I'm guessing it's rare, their case must have solid proof or a mistake of something that the mods picked up and banned them for that particular mistake, that's a question to ask a moderator though.
juicytin is right for the most part. its incredibly rare that people are banned without confirmed evidence with the exception of suspending accounts that are under investigation, but even then there will be grounds for it

although flat-out unbans are rare, we are open to reducing bans if the ban appeal is at least apologetic
Yea, if they are actually sorry for what they did etc., there's a decent chance that we reduce their ban. If they stay out of trouble, we might also give them an early probation.

If you're being an asshole, we prooobably won't reduce it.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I was banned once, but it was lifted after appealing..
Was a special case though.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.