Ranking
Original Post
[B] Textures
Buying the following for TC;

Both 512 Thigh Textures
Both Knee Joint Textures and Ankle Joint Textures, 128x128 preferably
pretty much all the 128 body textures excluding: legs, thighs, head, triceps, hands.

If you offer like an idiot then I will just ignore you.
Last edited by Abyss; Dec 21, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
pretty much all the 128 body textures excluding: legs, thighs, head, triceps, hands.

I only need a 128 set if you exclude these parts. So if you are willing to sell it to me like that, then I can do 1500tc per 128 texture. So since I would be buying 10 of those 19 textures, I could do 15000tc for the 10 I need.

Kradel, maybe a little bit less than that.
I can do 17500 if you are selling only one. I would buy them at 18000 each if you had both.
As an example, Ferras recently bought a full 512 at close to 17100tc per piece. So in blatant honesty, I would usually offer less on individual 512 parts unless I was buying full. I am offering 17500tc unless you have both thigh textures, for which I would pay 18000tc each.

So in response, 17500tc is the highest i will go for an individual part that is not the head. Anything higher than 17500tc I will only offer if you have more than 1 item to offer.
Last edited by Abyss; Dec 19, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
I prefer not having to pay an extra 7-8k for an item that will probably be restocked at christmas, enabling me to get it for less. So no, my previous offer still stands.