Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Christmas time is here!
Ok, so i saw a recent post from Skylar and thought that it would be good have another thread like it. It's Christmas time!!!, for everyone who celebrates it, and I want to know what, if you could have anything, would you want for Christams? You can choose up to 3 presents. My three things would be an Xbox (cause I never got one), flowers (not for me!!! For the ladies of course!! Or my mom), and an albino cheetah (do i even need to explain)
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
a pair of slippers

Oooh. Fancy! Nice choice
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
a new snepbeck
invitation to faze klan
a less shit phone that i can actually use without wanting to kill myself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Prolly getting a noob course in tablas, that and possibly an mp3 player is all i care about right now.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Prolly getting a noob course in tablas, that and possibly an mp3 player is all i care about right now.

You know what kind of mp3, or does that even matter at this point as long as it does its job? Noob course sounds good though!
-----
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
Happiness that's all what i want

Arent you happy right now?? Good wish though
-----
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
pepsi

Lol........pepsi.
Last edited by Antman777; Dec 17, 2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
You know what kind of mp3, or does that even matter at this point as long as it does its job? Noob course sounds good though!

I just want lots (lots) of space.
ipod classic would've been perfect, but they don't make it anymore. Maybe i can get an used one.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Christmas presents
All I want for christmas is:
-Any powerful gaming desktop which runs on windows. (I hate my macbook sometimes.)
-All the nerfguns ever.
-Bewbs.

-You('re virginity.)
Good morning sweet princess