Toribash
Original Post
[Art] C4D Tests 2
Here are some renders I had from C4D.

I'm working on making some materials and I wanted to try some

glass/silver material and here's the results

Picture 1

^ That's like a wip of something. Maybe a banner, I'm going to add some particle effects and some stuff.

toribash picture 2

^I made this one for fun.I didn't add the texture to the shin ik im a dumbass

render 3

programs: seenima foor dee
Last edited by objects; Dec 15, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
I really don't know what to say about these, but one thing: What's up with the Tori? He seems really low poly
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
I really don't know what to say about these, but one thing: What's up with the Tori? He seems really low poly

That happens when you sub-define a tori body part.

Looks good but it look like you've reduced the reflection blur when adding the textures to the shoulders and chest, was that meant to happen or did it render like that? either way it looks good.

P.S you forgot to textures the glutes and abs.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post

P.S you forgot to textures the glutes and abs.

when ever i add a texture to the hip it goes to the glutes abs and the groin , so i just decided not to do it. any help?
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
I don't see why that would happen :/ What rig are you using? I use a rig by Stupinator that NoKi1119 tweaked a bit. If you need any help it would be best to talk over PM so we don't spam this thread.
Last edited by Goughy; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:29 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I like the materials you've used in the first picture - also not a fan of the disco materials but they do look good on the rig.
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
I use a rig by Stupinator that NoKi1119 tweaked a bit.

*CoughPrivaterigonlyforfriendsCough*
Also that rig I gave you was outdated...
Anyways, if you are using Stupinator's rig...

How-to apply multiple/one material(s) to the abs/glutes:-

Last edited by Nokia; Dec 18, 2014 at 04:45 PM.