Ranking
Original Post
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Game Description:Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne is a real-time strategy computer game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the official expansion pack to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, requiring Reign of Chaos to play. Released in stores worldwide in multiple languages beginning on July 1, 2003, it includes new units for each race, two new auxiliary races, four campaigns, five neutral heroes (an additional neutral hero was added April 2004 and two more were added in August 2004), the ability to build a shop and various other improvements such as the ability to queue upgrades. Sea units were reintroduced; they had been present in Warcraft II but were absent in Reign of Chaos. Blizzard Entertainment has released patches for the game to fix bugs, extend the scripting system, and balance multiplayer. Source:Wikipedia.

I made this Thread so People can Communicate and if they have Ver 1.24(A Version hard to Play DoTA Online with because Garena Servers usually Consist of Players on Ver 1.26.) will still have a way to Play DoTA Online with other Players and even People they already know here on Toribash Chatting and Strategy Talk +Guiding and Helping out New Players with Questions or Players who need help with Strategies or help with Beating a Certain Campaign Mission. Aside from that like I mentioned earlier Strategy Talk would be really fun here in my opinion, strategies on DoTA or those Classic Ver 1.22 Grow and Destroy your Enemies like Bandit Ridge, Wheel of Chaos, etc. would be really cool & fun to talk about and it'd help other Players too. Again just my opinion Thanks for listening and I hope this becomes a successful Hub for TFT Players
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Best game ever made.

Clan MTT + TeH for life.

Anyone who wants to play customs hit me up on steam: g_o_r_m_a_n
We have a group for Clan MTT and a steam chat too. Some Clan TeH are around but hardly any play.

Keen for vamps, enfo's, twilight's eve, any hero survivals or ORPGs. I think I have some old phase killer and some classic TD's. Also keen for 'official' maps like worms, bomber command, warchasers, etc.

Sadly I deleted 30gb of maps (a few 10's of thousands of maps) back when I reformatted, so I only have a few hundred now. Not sure what works post 1.21 (the JASS glitch fix).
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I'd like to Play Online with you Through Garena I make Maps and Custom Items & Abilities. I also love playing Oldschool Maps like Bandit Ridge as I said earlier and DoTA ofc ^_^ I'm very excited to arrange this.
I used to map back in the day too, were you active in wc3c or hive? ^^

I play only on bnet and through LAN (eg hamachii), I don't use Garena, BA, etc.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Ik what wc3c and hive is :P I never Uploaded any Maps I've made yet or anything ;) And I use LAN via Garena but have Hamachi as well and wouldn't mind using that to Play Warcraft(Not to mention Minecraft as well ) with you if you have/get Ver 1.24 ;)
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Best game ever made.

Clan MTT + TeH for life.

Anyone who wants to play customs hit me up on steam: g_o_r_m_a_n
We have a group for Clan MTT and a steam chat too. Some Clan TeH are around but hardly any play.

Keen for vamps, enfo's, twilight's eve, any hero survivals or ORPGs. I think I have some old phase killer and some classic TD's. Also keen for 'official' maps like worms, bomber command, warchasers, etc.

Sadly I deleted 30gb of maps (a few 10's of thousands of maps) back when I reformatted, so I only have a few hundred now. Not sure what works post 1.21 (the JASS glitch fix).

DUDE
WHY
U
NEVER
TOLD ME
THAT
U
PLAY
WC3
LIKE WAT

im a pretty confident night elf player.
im like a totally boss on most vampirism maps, aswell as the world of azeroth. im also fan of some Roleplay stuff
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I am a Night Elf dood too! And what do you mean by Vampirism? DoTA? And Azeroth, your referring to the Region or is there a Certain Map your talking about?
-----
Do you have Ver 1.24? And if not would you mind getting it? I'd love to Play with you as a Fellow Night Elf Dood ;) As Allies and as Enemies too we'd have tons of fun
Last edited by Merc; Dec 12, 2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
vampirism, dota and azeroth are custom maps.
im playing on the most updated version on bnet tho, idk which one that is
-----
fooled around with gorman a bit yesterday also
Last edited by Unicorn; Dec 13, 2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Describe the Gorman, Vampirism and Azeroth Maps for me? Also would 1.24 on Garena be possible for you to Play with me on? Updating to 1.26 is pretty complicated V_V
Gorman is the guy 3 posts above u i palyed with
vampirism is basicly 10v2 , search a spot, build a base, kill the vampires(if ur human) as vampire, search the humans, kill them.
azeroth is basicly played on the warcraft world map (kalimdor, northrend etc.)
u pick one of 40 ish races, go somewhere u want build a base up, an army and fight with the other people which have built somewhere else.

idk thoo i dont think i can downgrade or if i can get a full 1.24 working version somewhere