Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Far Cry 4 (PlayStation, Xbox, and PC)
Far Cry 4

Product Details
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat. SEQUEL TO THE #1 RATED SHOOTER OF 2012

Features

For my information about the game click here http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/far-cry-4/115109

User List
To be on this list all you have to do is simply register your app here:
Name: (John, e.g.)
Console (PS3, Xbox, etc.):
Username on Console:

User List code:
Name Username  Console
Jay Jay_robloxking PS3
Last edited by Forex; Nov 22, 2014 at 04:07 PM.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I kinda enjoyed FC3, want to see if this new title gonna make me happy.

Me too! After seeing the trailer of this game it looks like a game filled with excitement. What do you think the difference is between FC3 and FC4?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive...and deadly.

The reason why they only list those two is because that's all there is. You're either in the open world forest, or the instanced Himalayas, or tripping out in a redder forest.
ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...

The variety of animals falls somewhat flat when you realize they're all fairly easy to kill and that you need to hunt specific animals for their furs, putting you in the mental position of "the hunter" from the start. You never get a survival vibe out of the game, and more often than not I have been annoyed at the excess of stuff going on around me, animals or otherwise. I like a busy open world as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want to walk through a forest without having to take out my grenade launcher every 5 steps.
NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.

I'm into stealth so I can't comment too much, but I have only ridden an elephant once and it was a quest objective and I felt like it was holding me back. The gyrocopter IS useful but it has a height limit to keep you from realizing the actual mountaintops aren't explorable.
POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.

So there's a grenade launcher that kills anything in one shot in an area, and there's a semi-auto crossbow that kills anything in one shot despite shooting like a gazillion shots per second. They're both 1-handed so you can use them while in vehicles. Everything else is a novelty item.

The game is really really really good, I'm enjoying it more than anything else that I've been able to play in a long time. It's just that those strong points are somewhat deceiving. You all should still get it though, amazing game.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan