Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Miss you guys.
I just want to say...

It's been a long time since I played tb, even longer since I played it well. I never go on IRC, don't even know if it's still up.

But this exists.

I don't remember the password to the T party private forum but one of you guys should pm it to me. I've been reverting back to my old ways, reading a lot and playing computer games. I've been thinking about reindtalling tori bash again.

We used to be the most bad ass clan. Now I don't even know what [t] is anymore because I'm not here.

Time...
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Nice to see you again dude! [T] has kind of fallen into an inactive state. The irc channel is pretty much completely dead at this point unfortunately. The few of us that are still active generally hang out on the ormo irc channel. Even there, pretty much the only people you're going to see are me, shook, and bish. Oblivion and HiVoltage show up every once in a while too.

So yeah, not as glorious as we once were, but we still have some dudes out here keeping it real.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
VIGI It's been a long time since I saw you around! I feel like you probably won't read this but you were the reason I always wanted to apply to this clan, it must have been 3 or 4 years ago when you invited me, but I finally went through with it and joined. You're a cool guy, hope you're doing fine in whatever endeavors you're chasing in the real world.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.