Toribash
Original Post
Ranks.
There should be ranks for different things, like GM can use them all but there should be More ranks like one called Reporter when you Can Help in reports and stuff, but that's all you can do, That's the kind of rank i particularly Like and i want myself, because i'd really like to help in ranks.

These examples of ranks are just because there aren't enough ranks, There aren't Enough Gm's out there so you should start doing trials for A lot more people.

People like Miner Juha And stuff Deserve it, i don't know if would deserve the rank of reporter but it Surely would be an honer.

Most of the time i get bored of playing Toribash i just want to help out on the forums but i can't because i'm just a member, so if anyone sees this please take these suggestions to mind.
:)
If you want to help on the forums, become an Smod or Lmod. If you want to help in the market section: Market Squad. Ingame? Gm. I dont see the need for this suggestion, but that's just my opinion.

(im)

ranks? it would probably just make everything messy and just chaos

I think the GMs handle things the way it is just fine
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
it doesn't have to be, there can be many predictions But only one can be right.
-----
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
ranks? it would probably just make everything messy and just chaos

I think the GMs handle things the way it is just fine

Yeah maybe, but the reason is i just wanna be able to Help.

i hate sitting there doing nothing.
Last edited by Ecchi; Nov 8, 2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ummm we kinda have a system but we don't.

A system like this can only work if you have the proper lead(Each staff group has a lead).

If you really want to help out on the forums, apply for an lmod position. That is a good way to start working your way up the line. Go for a board you are heavily active in. Being an Lmod is a good learning experience, and I wish I could do it more. And remember, you can always hit the report button if you see something wrong.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Ummm we kinda have a system but we don't.

A system like this can only work if you have the proper lead(Each staff group has a lead).

If you really want to help out on the forums, apply for an lmod position. That is a good way to start working your way up the line. Go for a board you are heavily active in. Being an Lmod is a good learning experience, and I wish I could do it more. And remember, you can always hit the report button if you see something wrong.

Where about do i apply?
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Send a pm to any smod, Faint as example.

Lol that's funny Faint just sent me a message, what should i put in the PM why i want to be come an LMod?
Everuthing you think what's useful, at least the part of the forum what you want lmod for.
Read the "how to apply for staff position 101" thread in tutorials for other tips.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]