Toribash
Original Post
Toribash servers dissapearing
Hi

Until a while ago all of the servers were visible and I could join them. Now there is only one tourney server (tourney that is visible and a few "quick" servers have gone too.

Please Help

Well, probably you just tried to restart toribash, restart internet, you could try also with restarting the pc, but i think it will not be different. You should uninstall and reinstall Toribash. If this doesn't work, explain the situation to an admin.
They changed the tourney, everybody has only 1 public tourney which he can join, it's based on belts.

Some quick aikido Servers glitched and died a while ago, should be added back yeah.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some rooms you don't see due to belt restriction, you can toggle to see them as grayed out but you won't be able to enter them.

Tourneys were switched up because reasons, amongst them too much TC being dumped into market. We're currently playing around with the settings and so on, but as of now every belt category has its own tourney, the TC prize rises with belt; all tourneys use one mod that is changed every two days or so.

Also yeah, qa2 and qa3 just died. They need to be fixed by the higher divine forces so we gotta wait. qa6 was created as sort of small replacement.

@down
There used to be a bunch of tourneys that I could see, but now I can only see one.

Yeah, that's because the tourney changes. Here's official thread for them:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=485386
(please don't reply with useless posts in it, it's had too many of those already :C)
Last edited by JtanK; Nov 8, 2014 at 01:05 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Jtank you da real MVP^^^

WeppetKo: I can still see semipro, public, and a few quick servers, as well as user created servers. There used to be a bunch of tourneys that I could see, but now I can only see one.

There has actually been a problem but this was a while ago, some Of the public servers Disappearing, i think it was the Mushu one but it's back now is there some server changes or something?
id really like to know
:)