Toribash
Original Post
Triforce IRC(_)_)====D
Well, I went and made and registered a Triforce irc channel.

For The Ones who Don't have IRC.

IRC is a super small chat program (A few MB) were you can enter channels and talk with people.

tutorial can be found bellow
LINK:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=22069

1) /server asia.toribash.com
2) /join #triforce

New to IRC?

The thing you downloaded is a "demo" after 30 days it start to flash and asks you to register. The only downside to this is the button is un-clickable for about 3 seconds. That's why its a "demo".

Okay I hope this doesn't turn out to be a failure like many other channels. e.g. #TTM and #Torinews.

Please use this just keep it open and check every now and then. Hopefully this will increase clan activity
Last edited by Ramenlover; Dec 4, 2008 at 05:46 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Lets hope this gets sticked and not forgotten about
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
... well im forgetting about it, im grounded from downloading any files besides toribash cause my dad searched and everything i downloaded had a virus, including gimp and mIrc (for some reason) and toribash didnt so

NO lol
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
try a web client, like mibbit.com

connect to "other server"
irc.toribash.com: +6667
<insert (something) here>
comon people.. join the damn channle
lol
You DO know...that when channels arent used for....I think a month or less,It will be automatically reset and the saved settings will turn to default (meaning the channel will become empty again)..so its really hard to maintain a channel,unless were REALLY active in IRC D:
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Sticked

All clan members must be on. mIRC Is a very small client. If you don't like it then you can get the Firefox add on, ChatZilla. mIRC goes directly to your little dock when you minimize it so it takes up piratically no space on your toolbar. You wont even notice its there

Guys. Don't forget