Toribash
Original Post
Recuitment ideas and suggestions and discuss
so in out recuitment thread almost everyone who applys has weak app and its just too boring and i feel dead to read them so basicly almost everyone will join that clan and thats what is my goal of this thread we will discuss which ways we support and why and argue and get to something in the end

i suggest free form apps for some reasons :
as start they make us sure that this guy is intrested in joining if he did put effort and we may get an idiea about his personality from his words and also get to know him better
in the finishing words to start this massive arguement id say that the belt and in-game arent really something that is a must its the person him self so consider that and thanks for reading

LET THE ARGUEMENT BEGIN,
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
There's no argument, it's convincing ian and I to change our ways. Honestly, I keep recruitment open to grow and expand the clan. It used to be invite only which we might end up going back to it but still open for applications etc. The reason why we use the current app for that we do, is because we don't care about how creative a person can write an app... Some people can't write applications worth shit but they can be a very loyal person and nice, and skillful, all great aspects to the clan. But they can lack creativity or just app writing abilities.

So the way that it is now is to help users that can't write applications and it's more of a base line. ian and I, (faintblackcloud used to) look through all the background info and such befoe doing anything out of reflex most of the time.

End of argument?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
i understand,
as you see some people who dont worth it are trying and trying to join which is sad and i see that we should change/close the recuitment for now to see how it will change in ''close'' i mean invite only for a while so we can see what changes and if the clan is getting better i mean the people who we really know they are worthy are the ones that we should invite not some one who copy/paste and fill in a chart so yeah think about it and am open to more suggestions
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Once again, to get it through an dull and simplistic minds, we have the app form to set up because for people that aren't that creative with applications if even they do try. People that are creative obviously post free form apps if you haven't noticed, just stop bitching about people that don't. I don't see them bitching... I see them willing to re-do their app the best they can to join the clan if people didn't like the application or prove their worthiness, they are getting more done than any of us has in the past month of being here. Mostly cause we are already all in the clan, so we have no right to bitch at them if they are actually trying. That's what Muse is also getting tired of.

Also experts... So you took what I said, we might go back to invite only, and tried to turn it around to work against me. The way I see this, is that nothing in your argument was suggestive since it was already my option that was stated, nothing constructive since it's already a requirement to be worthy and loyal. So I'm not sure where forth you shalt be going, but get rekt with Shakespeare

Rekt son
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Once again, to get it through an dull and simplistic minds

Rekt son

you know it hurts beto ? ;-;
WE. GO. JIM.
If players can't follow simple instructions as to follow a recruitment app in the form provided then they don't belong in this clan. We need players that can follow instructions without giving us any problems. Unless we switch to an "invite only" type of recruitment, all potential recruits are to follow the app form provided.
I feel we should go to invite only.

and just talk about people in a Private board.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!