Toribash
Original Post
This is question for the legends themselves ask them

Open it

NO CHANCE for you to become a legend, a legend is always chosen by staffs which is like the following: be old staff,be new staff,be close friend to staff, be irl friend of staff, be loved by newbies, be rich or simply just pay for it..... i make sure you felt the sarcasm...

to be true there are a very few guys who deserves that Legend title, and there are very bad choices most of them, and i dont think there are real legends.

execute me for this post for saying my opinion and how i think the things work nowadays. thats all
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
NO CHANCE for you to become a legend, a legend is always chosen by staffs which is like the following: be old staff,be new staff,be close friend to staff, be irl friend of staff, be loved by newbies, be rich or simply just pay for it..... i make sure you felt the sarcasm...

to be true there are a very few guys who deserves that Legend title, and there are very bad choices most of them, and i dont think there are real legends.

execute me for this post for saying my opinion and how i think the things work nowadays. thats all

Part of being a legend is being an inspiration, and a good influence on the community.
The fact there are quite a few staff is merely because the two results over lap from the same cause, yet there's no correlation between the two effects.

It's like when people say that staff are only chosen because they're friends of staff. Chances are, they're friends because they're not retards and are sensible.
They're not chosen to be staff because they're friends, they're chosen because the qualities of being befriendable and becoming a staff member are frequently shared.

Work hard for the community, for the good of the community is all you have to do. Innovate an area of the community, and be the best. That's how most of the legends did it.

I agree some are meh, but everyone has a few gripes, system isn't perfect but we're working on it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Step 1-Be a legend.
Step 2-Become the legend you already knew you were.

Well, there are multiple ways of doing it. You can inspire the community with your replays, art skills, or pretty much any type of thing like that. Also, most of the legends have been in the community for a while, and have been inspirational for a long time.

All of the current legends are "legendary" at what they do, but I would like to see a larger variety in the types of legends. (Mod-making legend ect.)
Last edited by Laser; Sep 13, 2014 at 02:06 AM.
S A D B O Y S