Toribash
Original Post
Render problems
Ok, so, when I render down the video (After effects cs5 extended) the sound gets faster and get off sync, I have no idea why it does that, if you know. please tell me.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I feel like it could be something fps related.
Does any video you have also speed up? That probably means youre rendering in the wrong fps.
Check to see that the fps your composition snd clips are in matches the fps that you're rendering in. Eg, if your composition is 60fps, make sure your clips and audio files play at 60fps, and that your render settings are also set to render at 60fps.

Can you post the vid that you referenced to, that would help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Alright, so I fixed it by just pulling back the audio but I still have some sync issues..

but ohnestly it isn't a big sync problem that can't get fixed but it's still annoying when you spend 4 hours on syncing and then when you render it down 6 fking times it still fucks up..

and sorry for bad spelling.. Got 60% dyslexia -.-

and if you want I can send you the Raw Ae File in a pm, it might maybe clear out some stuffs

Fixed Video

Fked Up Video

Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
Project file wont work for me, I use cs4.
But it could be a whole bunch of possibilities, there could be something wrong with your render settings or the format you rendered it in, its hard to really know. Check out bakertut's tut on how to render and try rendering something short to see if it could be the way your renders are setup.
I'd just disable any effects you had on your video previously and just rerender it with some different settings to test it out. If that doesn't fix it, or at least help then its definetly something else.
Also, make a completely different project, just make something quickly with a bit of syncing and render that out with the same settings you used before to see if itll happen again. It's time consuming i know, but better to fix it now then have to use a temporary fix later on every time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
thx, I made a simple little sync and it didn't have any problems at all, but I don't understand how that one was like that.. wierd..
Yeah, chances are it was probably something to do with the clips being different from your render settings or something.

It's frustrating
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Change your fps settings to auto ;

This is in the preview tab(pre-ram part).

This has happened to me countless times.

If that's not the problem I would advise watching a youtube video on render settings,
◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ 
Yeah I got 59.9 on it right now, but it wasn't a problem for my 1st renders, just these ones..