Toribash
If you mean by price possibly, if you mean ingame there is a lifespan for flames to appear for certain time, like if its set to a 30 turnframe youd see it only every 30 frames.

Other than that no they don't. Unless they get trapped on an account that went inactive or if it goes to an item dump.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
If you mean by price possibly, if you mean ingame there is a lifespan for flames to appear for certain time, like if its set to a 30 turnframe youd see it only every 30 frames.

Other than that no they don't. Unless they get trapped on an account that went inactive or if it goes to an item dump.

I just meant, do they have a life span... do they die over time and eventually disappear? If not thats all I wanted to know.
I like to draw and stuff
They do not die over time and disappear. They are permanently like they are after being forged unless they become corrupted in some magical way.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Well some flames have become invisible. At some point they changed somthing at how they work and many have become invisible. So yes, some flames die, or have died at some point. The item still exists but it dosen't show up in game.
If there will be more modifications in the future it's very possible that more will die
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Well some flames have become invisible. At some point they changed somthing at how they work and many have become invisible. So yes, some flames die, or have died at some point. The item still exists but it dosen't show up in game.
If there will be more modifications in the future it's very possible that more will die

They broke, I wouldn't really say they died. He means like they have a durability that degrades over time and their quality with that durability as it were.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.