9dan 9k games
10dan 10k games
(dans)
master 15k games
custom 20k games
god idk games
one idk games
elite
(might have deducted stats in past) 100k games is elite belt according to steam.
Someone else fill in the blanks D:
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
that's not what i ment, i mean if i do "/stats zero" it says "master belt rank: 22" and what i want to know is who is the rank 1 master belt etc.
Belt rank based off Qi iirc. Henceforth the #1 masterbelt will just be the one closest to custom without actually being custom. If you're asking for a list that has all the toribash masterbelts ranked from 1 through x I dont believe there is one
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I thought ranking was only like that for a short time but was then replaced with ELO?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I thought ranking was only like that for a short time but was then replaced with ELO?

Global rank / Mod rank == ELO

Belt rank == Old shit

Don't quote me on that though, belt rank might be something else but I doubt it.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
/stats <username> shows the highest rank in that belt; it's qi ranking (the old ranking system seen on usercards and such).
So say you have 1999 qi, you'd be rank 1 in the black belt.
If you had something like 9999 qi, you'd be rank 1 in 9th dan.
When you upgrade to the next belt, your rank decreases because you are now in the 10th dan ranking (ie. you'd have the lowest qi out of all 10th dans and therefore have the lowest rank).

TIcux and Tripstone are both rank 1 because TIcux has the most qi out of all custom belts and Tripstone has the most qi out of all God belts.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
White 0 games alpha noob
Yellow 20 games
blue or green 100 games
Brown 500 games
Black 1k games
2dan 2k games
3dan 3k games
4dan 4k games
5dan 5k games
6dan 6k games
7dan 7k games
8dan 8k games
9dan 9k games
10dan 10k games
(dans)
master 15k games
custom 20k games
god idk games
one idk games
elite
(might have deducted stats in past) 100k games is elite belt according to steam.
Someone else fill in the blanks D:

God = 50k games and One = 1000k games, or an equivalent amount of 1,000,000 games.
No sig here.