Toribash
Original Post
[R] Minimalistic but sexy looking set up to 100k
So I'm looking for someone to create a set for me (no joints)

So it needs to be simple not overdone (minimalistic).
You can go for a tribal kind of design but try keep the set White looking with bits of blue.

Force colour is pure and I'd like white to be the main colour in the textures.
Your other colour to use should be a blue like in my trail textures.

#58adc0 is the blue shade I'm refering to.

You can use my trails as a reference for colour or even design.

I'll be paying up to 100k TC if it's exactly what I want. It may be simple to do but the way it's designed is very important.

Start with the head and show me wips of your design so I can let you know if it's fine or not.
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
/dl me first. If you like it, i'll make it asap

Don't really like how those colors overlap (and since it's not the right colours I want its hard to say whether it'll look good in white and blue or not.

Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post

shall i countinue?

Yes love it, keep going xD Maybe make the eyes the same color as the "demon" colored bit on the leg
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Yes love it, keep going xD Maybe make the eyes the same color as the "demon" colored bit on the leg

yeah it was supposed to be demon XD but i failed and used void
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Don't really like how those colors overlap (and since it's not the right colours I want its hard to say whether it'll look good in white and blue or not.

I just ask the style, it's a same pattern but i changed the colors & only for me. Or do you like a style like this one?
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
I just ask the style, it's a same pattern but i changed the colors & only for me. Or do you like a style like this one?

The style you linked is pretty cool you can try something like that if you want.