Endurance Onslaught 6.0
runescape was the first online multiplayer game I ever played and I didn't know how to use a keyboard at that point. my username was shdow112 before that account got hacked. then it was shdow1112. people made fun of me for mispelling the name. shadow1112 was already taken :C
wow that
sucked
well on tb my first name was popouk112
no clue how i got it that goes way back
and cerronegro is just a vulcano
literally black hill
dreamy suicide act
Juhis was already taken and I was like 13 years old so I thought replacing s with 2 z's is the coolest thing ever.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I didn't really think I'd stick to this game so I just thought of like WTF, but that was taken so I just added low to the end to make it flow and idrk so yeap
sum1 gimme 100k to change it
Last edited by WTFlow; Aug 21, 2014 at 06:42 PM.
I got PyrexFrost because PyrexFrost sounds cool :y but seriously it's supposed to be Pyre X Frost (shipping my 2 characters whatever) but people took it as Pyrex Frost so might as well stick with that way.

honestly I got a cool misunderstood name :V
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
My surname is Proto+I go to a posh boarding school=I have a million nicknames with proto in them.

Protonitron was the most widely used at the time I set up my Instagram account (this was before I realised how crp Instagram is) and since then almost all my accounts online are Protonitron or Protonitron so anyone can easily recognise me.

I would have preferred to have Protato (another nickname) but that was already taken. I try to keep everything linked with the Proto (or at least protatos (my alt is "SoPotato")

My first account on a multiplayer game was a WoW Night-Elf druid called Speep when I was about 10 or something.

I have no idea why I put so much thought into this, I guess I just like writing extensively about my like in way too much detail.

Have a nice day.
Good morning sweet princess
I don't know how I came up with the random combination of letters that is Dscigs
it just came to me randomly

I think having an an account called Tr0llz0rz99 at the time had something to do with it, so I wanted it to be different.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|