Toribash
Original Post
Definition Of A Gamer
What makes you a gamer in your mind?

For me, it's playing games you enjoy and gaming frequently. You don't have to be a gaming addict but you just want to sit down and kill newbies on Battlefield when you get home. Many gamers like to own the newest tech and games. In my eyes that doesn't make you a gamer. So my definition:

Gaming on a regular basis because you love it. It doesn't matter what game or what system. As long as you are enjoying it.

Fun Fact: The Urban Dictonary says that a 'Girl Gamer' isn't a girl who plays videogames for the sake of playing the videogames. Girl Gamers will go into a lobby with a mic hoping to attract attention. She is just there to flirt with the other players. A girl who plays videogames is just a normal gamer, she may use the mic but she uses it for a good purpose and not to flirt with players. She is just a normal gamer like any other male gamer.
a person who plays games

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I think a true gamer is someone who plays more than 1-5 games a day. And still has time for a life.
Someone who plays games as a main hobby. That's about it.

No number of games played/quota of games played per day can define a gamer. If you play video games as a main hobby you are a gamer, in my opinion.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I think it's ranked on how often a day. Like if you play 3-4 hours of video games a day, then I think your a gamer. 1 hour a day..... nah.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
If this is how you are going to go about this I'm just going to close the thread.

I wasn't wrong though. There isn't much to discuss, especially it being that this topic typically won't have views from person to person. You might as well just close it.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Let me go ahead and close this for you, Kradel. Also, I'm going to ask you to stop posting really basic threads and pretending there's some sort of intelligent discussion to be had.

You're literally asking for the definition of a gamer.
collect snots from the nose