Toribash
Original Post
[APP]Neko
I PRESSED ENTER TOO SOON AND FUCKED THE TITLE COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE IT TO [APP]NEKO

Hello all, my name is neko and I'm addicted to applications.

My real name is Kristoffer Bjorkestad (No relation to Kristoff Bjorgman) and I live in Glasgow, I study Chemistry, Physics and Biology at Hyndland Secondary School. (I also dabble in Engineering Science and Computing Science) I'm 16 going on 17 going on insane. Today I'm applying to Tribe because it's interested me since it's conception which I am told from a reliable source was before December 30th (Please don't put a hit on me Erth.) In my application I did not include single player replays to avoid embarrassment. If you really must see them I'll add them.

I have included replays in 3 different mods, as they are in my opinion the most competitive mods. Do you really need to know how good I am at tilt_fix? (Very, very good)

You can find them in the spoilers

Aikido

rk-mma

(Erth) TK

Other than Toribash my hobbies include but are not limited to; Karate and other Martial Arts; Knowing all words to How to train your Dragon; Correcting my mother's crossword and Dungeons and Dragons .

My previous clans; I know that at some point down the road I was labelled a clan hopper but I assure you this is not the case. I've always been drawn back to Tribe. (this is my third app) In terms of a list my previous clans are; Ultimate, Family, Tint, TGS, Cat.
Last edited by lillian; Aug 10, 2014 at 03:38 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
No, not at all.

I'm not really too fussed about Clan league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
"Hello all, my name is neko and I'm addicted to applications."

I can tell...

"I know that at some point down the road I was labelled a clan hopper but I assure you this is not the case"

Assures me that he is not a clan hopper -> Displays typical clan hopper behavior.

Plus, what about this? http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1205

I don't care about how good you are in-game, but that kind of shit isn't worth going at.

So my answer is no.

EDIT: Faint, you ninja'd me. Now I don't seem as good of an amateur detective.
DAMN.
Not willing to pass through your point of view or something similar... but we I don't really know the reasons of him quitting cat clan, maybe hobo just hated his attitude of quit cat to apply to Tribe or they've got a serious discussion about other shit, so this would explain that post. I don't know. I'd like to know more about it before give a yes/no.
Last edited by iver; Aug 10, 2014 at 08:02 AM.