Toribash
Original Post
Should there be a personal mute/ignore command?
Hello, lately I have been in lots of betting server's and ive noticed something. Lot of people love to spam, be rude, and just plan annoying. So I wondering if toribash should add a personal mute, since you cant be op in every server. (and of course cant mute Gm's, Op in servers, anything with high power that means something)
I think you should close this and put the same thread up in the suggestions subforum.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
He isn't asking to have it added as a suggestion, he is asking whether it is a good idea or not to add one.

I think you mean something like an ignore command? I would like it but again if people are spamming and being dicks in servers an operator can just mute them - and if they are doing it in a public server I would go to another one.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I know there is an ignore list in the user cp, I don't know if that effects in game or not though. Other than that I think it would be a good idea, I wouldn't use it but I can see why someone would want to
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted
Originally Posted by kirbyftw View Post
I know there is an ignore list in the user cp, I don't know if that effects in game or not though. Other than that I think it would be a good idea, I wouldn't use it but I can see why someone would want to

It doesn't work ingame. A forum-ignored user started spamming the room in which I was playing and I could see their messages.

I'd like to see this feature being implemented.
Moving this to Rapid Threads seeing as it's not really discussion material. If you want more in-depth responses or any actual exposure to this idea the Suggestions subforum is the place to go.
collect snots from the nose