Ranking
First there is no achievement for full Vortex, it's the only full color set with no achievement
Also i think the decap ones are broken...i got way more then 100 decaps in my career... and i don't even have the 25 decap one
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
i have the decaps but green thum isnt possible any more couse they killed the server for the mod.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
First there is no achievement for full Vortex, it's the only full color set with no achievement
Also i think the decap ones are broken...i got way more then 100 decaps in my career... and i don't even have the 25 decap one

Take some time I bet they will add it later in the furture, but I don't know
I think you have to get so many decaps in a week because I just got the 50decap achievement

Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
i have the decaps but green thum isnt possible any more couse they killed the server for the mod.

This is was my main question^ was about the server mods
#INIT2WINIT
I also can't get Bushido and it's way too hard to land on a perfect ranking of 1337, 600, 1 etc etc.
Sensei is still possible because you need a rank of under 500.
And Head Hunter (Decap achievement #1) keeps resetting.
And even though I have Disqualified people within 30 frames, I can't get the Cassius Clay achievement. Same for Glass Joe.
Wade: AS suck ass
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post

You have to get X amount of decaps in one week not your whole career
Tree