Ranking
Original Post
Mod Making item Limit?

Hey I'm new to making mods, working on one right now, :] just wanted to know the item limit because i don't know. (just started playing with it today)

another question as well...How do you move Tori and uke as individuals like because i want to put them in a parkour run position, but i don't know how to move "just" tori or "Just" uke.

thanks, and hey check out my Mod Wip

Its a building run
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
128 objects is the limit. Dynamic objects are limited to 16, though.

You can move Tori and Uke with the engageplayerpos and engageplayerrot settings. The settings have six parameters to them, separated with a comma:

x0,y0,z0,x1,y1,z1

The letters are axles. From the Tori's point of view, x is left and right, y is forwards and backwards, z is up and down. Negative amounts go to left/forwards/up and positive to right/backwards/down... or the other way around. sorry, can't remember. Decimals are added with a period (.).

0 is Tori, and 1 is Uke.

Best way to make Tori and Uke aligned is just to change the x0 and x1 settings and leave everything else as zeroes, like so:
1.5,0,0,-1.5,0,0

Engageplayerrot follows the same principle, though you rotate Tori and Uke in x, y and z axles. To make Tori or Uke face the other way, just put 180 on z0 or z1, end result being:
0,0,180,0,0,0 (Tori is turned around)
0,0,0,0,0,180 (Uke is turned around)

When you're using engageplayerpos and engageplayerrot, engagedistance and engageheight settings are ignored. It appears you've already adjusted the engageheight for your mod, so unfortunately you have to set the heights again with the engageplayerpos command.

you can also change engageplayerpos and engageplayerrot through the game settings menu, so you can do some weird things in-game, such as have the both of the fighters upside down. it's fun
Thanks
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297