Ranking
Original Post
my hand texture isn't loading
i waited 4 hours, yet it doesn't appear.
-----
Help.
Last edited by pena02151; Jul 22, 2014 at 04:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
!
Since you do have the item activated and it does have as texture all I can recommend is to go ingame and type '/dl pena02151' and wait for a minute or so. It will say 'download completed' when it's done.
That command will download and apply any changes to your inventory on the forum to your game files.

After that type '/lp 0 pena02151'
That command will reload your character onto the screen (hopefully with the hand texture).
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Since you do have the item activated and it does have as texture all I can recommend is to go ingame and type '/dl pena02151' and wait for a minute or so. It will say 'download completed' when it's done.
That command will download and apply any changes to your inventory on the forum to your game files.

After that type '/lp 0 pena02151'
That command will reload your character onto the screen (hopefully with the hand texture).

It still doesn't work.
!
Try deactivating and reactivating the texture item.
If that still doesn't work let me know if you use Toribash through steam or standalone and I'll give you instructions to delete your tori's custom folder to force a redownload of it.
ugh texture glitches. Re downloading is the only thing that ever helped me. It gets stuck forever sometimes. :L Ikr. Same with flames. make sure that you have the options enabled.

Options>Advanced>Textures
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Try deactivating and reactivating the texture item.
If that still doesn't work let me know if you use Toribash through steam or standalone and I'll give you instructions to delete your tori's custom folder to force a redownload of it.

Still doesn't work, I use toribash standalone.
-----
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
ugh texture glitches. Re downloading is the only thing that ever helped me. It gets stuck forever sometimes. :L Ikr. Same with flames. make sure that you have the options enabled.

Options>Advanced>Textures

I'll try your advice first, if it doesn't work, i'll slap you gently.
-----
Yet still doesn't work.
-----
IT WORKS, CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE
Last edited by pena02151; Jul 22, 2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
!