Toribash
Original Post
[replay]Was it a glitch dq?
So i dueled my friend and he says INSTA DQ SEND BACK.He even report me and now mod annoys me in PM.Here's the replay
My opinion that it wasnt glitch cuz he touched on frame 300 and then he touched again and DQ'd.
Attached Files
wat.rpl (49.3 KB, 42 views)
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
I don't see anything wrong with that, I think he's just mad he lost in a silly way. You don't have to send the tc you won back if you don't want to.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Yeah don't send him TC. People will do that because they are mad they lost. Think about it the other way, with the way he reacted, he wouldn't send you your TC back if that happened to you.
blue
pink
The problem is that he reported me and phail saked me to do it.Then i asked for a replay to be sure it wasnt a glitch.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Honestly I'm not sure. The dq seemed a bit fast ,but I'm not in any place to say that you should send back.
#Triggered
My good sirs, I have live screenshots where he admitted that indeed it was insta DQ... So kindly fuck you for saying " Im just made because I lost" Kradel... and fuck you Giraffus for lying saying in your opinion it wasnt a glitch, when infact you agreed that it was during gameplay.

Oh and btw, look how much his fucking knee touched the ground

http://imgur.com/IVPG1LE Ya digg?
-----
Besides you have like 700k, why do you have to be a dick over 10k
Last edited by MonsieurApple; Jul 21, 2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
The problem is that he reported me and phail saked me to do it.Then i asked for a replay to be sure it wasnt a glitch.

Do what phail says. Going against the law es bad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
This sort of thing happens with dq timeout it isn't a glitch. His knee was most likely on the ground for 20 frames or more and it touched the ground again within the 40 frame dqt resulting in dq. Watch the reply pause in 40 frame intervals and check for yourself.

As a side note, I've never seen a gm force someone to send back from glitches anyway (prime examples would be grab collision glitch in abd.)
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
MonsieurApple caught me in a server and asked me why I felt he shouldn't get his TC back. Just for his sake, I'll post my feelings here. He notified me of a rule about TC/items needing to be refunded in the case of game glitches. Right now, I'm a bit tired to dig up such a rule but I'll assume it exists. I think we've been wording this situation all wrong in calling it a glitch. It appears to be an instant dq but as snook described it just a matter of mechanics not working the way you think they do.

You disqualified fair and square and lost, there wasn't any sort of magic unknown to you that caused you to lose. Many players dq in the middle of the game, I agree that it's a silly way to lose but still a loss in general. It's about as silly as someone pinging and losing a duel. They may not have deserved to lose, but they did. As a courtesy some duelers will send the TC back in that case. But they most certainly do not have to. There wasn't any special glitch that caused you to dq faster than the dq timeout, it only appeared that way. It feels like you're trying to enforce a soft rule, about having to send TC back because you lost in a silly way much like pinging. I believe the staff have already outlined that they wont be enforcing any soft rules as well.

So to sum it all up, you didn't glitch. GirraFFus should not be forced to send your TC back as he won it (maybe not deserved but a win all the same). Also if this rule does exist it should update what certain things in Toribash are considered glitches. For instance, as snook said a maxcontacts causing game lag and being able to avoid a clear dq, or a grab 'glitch' commonly done in aikido. Should these things warrant a TC send back in any sort of duel?

Seems there are grey areas in this rule, but all in all, I don't think GiraFFus should be sending you any TC any time soon if he doesn't particularly want to.
Last edited by mWah; Jul 21, 2014 at 08:28 AM.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
hi, due to the rules being kind of vague these kinds of situation are being dealt with on a case by case basis, in this particular case the game did not play out the way it should have and there is clearly a glitch occurring (i.e. only 7 frames had passed where his knee was on the ground before it touched again and disqualified, clearly not the 40 frame dq timer). GiraFFus is not losing anything from this, he's simply not receiving tc for a win he obtained through a glitch (I can't say for sure who would have won but it's pretty apparent that MonsieurApple didn't get a fair go. That's all that matters here, I'm afraid that I'm not going to change my mind.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma