Toribash
Original Post
[APP]detailed
Hello Guys , Sup
i wanna start this by saying how i met tribe.
i met shade long time ago but this year as we all know was the World Cup 2k14 and as we know shade from portugal and am a big fan of portugal team,as i met shade in a bet server and i saw his flag is portugal i whispered him asking if he is a fan of portugal Football team(What a Stupid Question)and of course he said yes and we started to speak about the games and about the squad and more but unfortunately this year was really bad to portugal team.
and i met GravyeXP At The Event Summer Slugfest.
i met him while he was testing me before he decided to sponsor me and we did have a good chat and really good games,and the game i really like it was the last since he was winning me while his points was 24k and i was around 14k and in the last 2 spaces i did came back and win and i really liked gravey because he did said -gg- and thats how he sponsored me.
and i know Soap From His Channel (Call Me Clay) and i really like his videos and i am a fan of his channel.
and i wanna join tribe because the guys here are awesome and respect who in front of them and they think before what they say and know what to say and make people feel comfortable.
and i really want to feel comfortable with my clan.
now ill talk about my self:
my name is ramez i was born and live in israel im sixteen years old (GMT +2).
and am a guy likes to have fun all his time and am a student in High School and Football Player am addicted to football and pop music (ill show something that i love at the last)i love scary and action movies and i also speak (Hebrew,Arabic,English) Fluently.
and am now going for my Matriculation certificate so i can go to play football in intenational clubs.
now ill speak a little bit about me with toribash:
i knew toribash at 2k11 but i did not played it that time (my brother did) but i really started playing toribash at 2k13 my favorite mod is ABD and i love other mods like (TK,Mushu,ShaolinSoccer) and am a good replay maker and lately i started to practice at parkour and spar and i think that i made a huge diffrence in my level in these mods.
ok im pretty sure that i shared everything you want but if you have questions just post it and ill be happy to answer it.

Here is some of my best replays if you ask for more ill be glad to add
Attached Files
Dash With a Fast Crash.rpl (340.2 KB, 3 views)
Hard Mistakes.rpl (242.7 KB, 2 views)
Maddest Demon.rpl (378.8 KB, 2 views)
WOW abyss.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
Hello, I remember you having a hand full of alts which you seem to be still semi-active with and I'll go with a no because of multiclanning.

Also I think you were rejected before sometime and were pretty annoying. D:
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Hello, I remember you having a hand full of alts which you seem to be still semi-active with and I'll go with a no because of multiclanning.

Also I think you were rejected before sometime and were pretty annoying. D:

Destram ill tell you my situation:
they accounts i was playing from my ip is my brother and sometimes i go to my friend house so we play together.