Toribash
Original Post
Was this unfair to you?

I understand getting infractions for making bad posts, but this looks like a misunderstanding. he made badly worded cnc, and he deserves a week ban?

This seem unfair to you? I wanted peoples opinion on this, seems like he just needed an infraction.

inb4 hall of shame
I think it's because box has seen repeatedly badly worded posts, and has probably warned + infracted him before. Nevertheless, box is an experienced mod, he probably has a reason if it isn't the one I stated.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Things were way more strict in '07 and up. All my infractions from back then are proof of this. I think this is good.

Edit: Upon further review of my infraction history, I think I may have just been fucked back then.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 6, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
I think it's because box has seen repeatedly badly worded posts, and has probably warned + infracted him before. Nevertheless, box is an experienced mod, he probably has a reason if it isn't the one I stated.

It doesnt seem fair to ban for a week cause everyone else makes worse posts.
if you really feel the need to complain, we have a board for that. if snoresville wants to appeal the ban, he can see the ban appeals board himself