Toribash
Original Post
Why are there so many beginner rooms and only 4 blackbelt rooms?
Personally I would like to be able to earn TC without being forced to play judofrac, wushu, taekkyon or greykido. Where's judo? where's pendulum jumper? we could have aikido big dojo and even jousting. Nobody even bothers using the blackbelt rooms because there are no decent mods.

edit: and before you say I should just play in the public rooms. Theres still no judo, there's mushu now which i enjoy greatly but there's so many noobs in the public rooms they can barely work with the large encounter distance and just bounce away half the time, I have SO MANY alts because there are so many beginner rooms. You probably couldn't even play a single game in each room before being a higher belt than the room limit.

Edit edit: looks like there are 68 beginner rooms, if its simply a question of resources why not convert 8 of the beginner ones into blackbelt rooms, it would make way more sense than just having 4 rooms.
Last edited by shares6; Jul 2, 2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: added stuff
Judo, pendulum jumper, and jousting used to have black belt rooms, when I was like a 2nd or 3rd dan or something off this acc.

those require little skill
tbh, no-one uses blackbelt rooms. the beginner rooms are just so that beginners can play with people of the same skill and mess around while not having to make their own room and also earning a small bit of tc. blackbelts or higher can go to tourneys if they want to earn tc, or create their own server/go public if they just want a match
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
it's because when they first started in beginner rooms, a very... tiny percentage of peeps come back and play more, and then they become black belt

thats why there is not a lot of peeps play on black belt servers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)