Toribash
Original Post
hi im kradel and i dont like things so i made a thread about it
These days people hate your preference on what your definition of a perfect partner is. Are you somebody with a preference who dislikes those people who think its wrong? Or are you somebody who tries to support the blanked movement that you shouldn't be allowed to say 'I like her more because she looks better'.

I did right about 6 paragraphs on this but my internet went off and this forum didn't save the text. So I am just asking, is preference really that bad that people are starting to tell you you can't have one? Try and keep this focused on matters such as partners, clothing and the basics.
blue
pink
Preferences are okay but it's good to keep an open mind about things. Telling someone your preferences can probably expose how shallow of a person you could be, or how narrow minded, or some other mental hinderance.
Yeah, I have never told anybody who knows me my preference when it comes to girls. Based on what I have seen, you say a word about the type you like and the hate mail begins.

The problem is people see you preference as something that means you hate the other one.
I prefer a specific type of female but it doesn't mean I dislike the rest.
blue
pink
I told a girl the type of girl I liked and she got pissed at me because she didn't fit into the criteria. Everyone wants to be the ideal person, so when they're not, jimmies get rustled.
Nice failed attempt at a joke because this isn't about my love life. I fail to see how it is.

@organs I know what you mean. People are too lazy to work up good expectations so they bitch about it.

I see a lot lf this shit on Facebook, yet again, it's Facebook.

I just dislike people who can't accept what I like and the fact they aren't part of it.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Telling us about your love life isn't 'serious talk'.

yeah let me just tell you the time i told a guy the type of girl i like and he got pissed because he didnt fit the criteria

oh wait that never happened
do you want me to make up a story for you so you feel satisfied

Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I see what you mean but it seems you talked yourself into a corner with that chick.

We're just friends so I don't really care, I wouldn't tell someone I was interested in if they didn't fit the 'criteria'.
Last edited by Organs; Jun 30, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I cannot for the life of me find a dark skinned woman attractive. Of all the dark skinned women I've seen, I haven't found a single one to be sexually desirable for me. Brown is ok, but anything at the level of chocolate or darker, I have zero attraction to.

I'm not gay in the slightest, but I'd say this doesn't apply to males. I'm not a female though, so who knows.

Not a clue why.
I think it does apply to women. They are constantly talking about boys they like and I remember a certain group of girls asking me and my friends to show them our muscles...

So I do think women have preferences but if I had to guess I would say it's mostly the tall, handsome, muscular type they will go for. Too many girls date jerks who have those features then they complain about it when the jerk is mean to them. You see, cause teenage girls will do anything to get a perfect boyfriend which is why they are constantly crying over heartbreaks. I used to want a girlfriend but after seeing what goes on I should wait and get somebody who is actually worth having.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 2, 2014 at 07:10 AM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I cannot for the life of me find a dark skinned woman attractive. Of all the dark skinned women I've seen, I haven't found a single one to be sexually desirable for me.

You see when I say that except with white women, I get called a racist. A LOT.

Preference doesnt (and shouldnt) mean anything. Preference is way worse with women.