Toribash
Original Post
Super Duper Important
So I've made my decision and I've decided to buy a rat. I'm going to a specialty breeder that breeds the biggest god damn rats possible. I will be going to pick out my rat this Saturday and I need your guys' help deciding a name for my rodent homie. So I'd like to hear some suggestions and I'll probably disregard them all and pick my own but it's the thought that counts, right?

Will it be a male or female?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Will it be a male or female?

Depends, I'm going to choose whichever one seems to be interested in me the most, so it could be either.

IDK about male names. But if you get a female one call it Nyan, also ironic since nyan cat and cat's eat mouses and rats.

But for better names. Could all it Aine, it's irish and pronounced like Awn-ye. It basicly just means splendor, radiance and brilliance.

Sorry if the suggestions are bad. Just throwing some at you.

Could always see what it likes to eat first. Some rodents like pasta / noodles. Could always name it noodles.... so i no longer have the nickname.

I found this also: http://www.ratsrule.com/females.html - If you look under N, you will see noodles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Chef

cause Ratatouille
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Bob.

Robert.

Carl.

Rat.

Ratman.

Vladimir VII

ur mum
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.