Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
PayPal help
Okay hi. So, I'm really new to PayPal and I have no idea how to transfer money from the credit card to my paypal account. Can someone please guide me? I'm extremely confused.

Screenshots explaining these steps would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Oh wow, it was changed quite a bit. It's much easier now. All you have to do is click the "Wallet" tab, and there should be a "link a bank" and "link a card buttons". I suggest linking only your card if you plan on only doing minor things. A screen then pops up asking for the card's number, expiration, verification code, and your billing address. After that, it should be linked. I didn't have to wait three days or however long PayPal takes to do things, so I don't expect you will have to either.
-----
I should also note that you don't transfer money from the card to your account. If you use PayPal to do transactions, it will automatically pull funds from that card. If you set up multiple cards, PayPal will drain the first card on the list before moving on to the next one if a purchase is larger than the first card can handle.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Jun 19, 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.