Toribash
Original Post
ingame music
there was a way to change the ingame music, but I forgot it. can anyone tell me?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
C: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash\data\music go here and change both track1.wav and track1.ogg into the music you want and save them again as track1.wav and track1.ogg and over wright the other files. I never tried it myself but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
can't seem to use the music item.

I tried the workaround mp suggested and well, nothing. I've exchanged the .ogg file & the .wav file in the music folder. Even re-checked that it wasn't the same file by playing it through other means, and nothing. The game seems intent on playing it's own music. I'm not sure if it's because it's the steam version or not, haven't tried it on the download straight from the actual toribash site.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
The way MP suggested should work on the download from the site. I didn't try it on the steam version though. (Except I didn't save the new files as track01.ogg / track01.wav, that seems to not work. I just save them as their usual names but as .ogg files)

Also the music item seems to have issues with a lot of people, so you can try to use it if you manage to figure out how to work it.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.