Toribash
Original Post
[Accepted] GrayveXP
Ok, before anything, let me just share something with you folks. A couple days ago I joined a competition called Animal Spirit (turn staff to animals basically) and I had no idea where to start so I was like: “Fuck it; I’ll do it based on the host of this event.” Well, that event in particular happened to be hosted by Destram. And it required that I learned a bit about him to be able to complete the task. Or as you could say, stalk him for a day. So I went to the place where he was regularly active. That was the first time I landed on Tribe’s board. Note that I left Toribash back in the beginning of 2012 so I had no clue whatsoever of the existence of this place. Anyway, after I finished the task I caught myself simply gazed by the clan, in many ways like its organization, lore presence in every sticky and mainly the way you people interacted between yourselves and “invaders”. Oh and do not forget the logo. DAT logo… Erm… Back to what I was saying, since that day I had a deep desire to try my luck and send an app. BUT, there were three things in my way: The competition, my GM application aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand… Free form. The first two simply because I was scared that any of the apps would interfere with each other’s judgment (Here, GM and Event), I don’t even know. And the last one got me staring at the New Thread button every day, thinking: “Where do I start?” But you know what? Let’s do this. I’m already not part of the clan, the worst thing that can possibly happen if I apply is that I’ll get rejected and stay the same way. So yeaaaah.

I just had to say that to someone. Anyway, I guess I should start with an introduction right?

My name is Andre; I’m a 19 year old publicity student from Brazil. I’m completely addicted to rap music, skateboard, computer games and hats. Plus love to draw and I also make my own music. In fact, I’ll be releasing my first EP in a couple weeks!!! Haahahhaa… I speak fluent Portuguese, English and Spanish, and my main skill is my capability to communicate with other human beings, which leads to my main issue, and that is, I can’t stand being alone. I must interact. Like, I honestly freak out if I don’t. Ok, it’s not THAT bad. It’s… Displeasing.

Regarding Toribash, I am a 4th Dan Black Belt, and my main mods are Aikido, Taekkyon and my current favorite Taido in which I’m rank #1 (that if freaking Pizdu haven’t stolen my place as I write this down). I know that it is a new mod and not exactly something to brag about, but I take my fair share of pride for being #1 at something. When it comes to replays I’m not exactly usefull, because, as I stated previously, I suck at being alone, and replays demand a whole lot of private Uke-Grayve time. Freaks; me; out. In addition to it, with TB on Steam I have no idea where the Replays go (if anyone could help me out here btw). I started playing it back in 2009 but I took a mad break in mid 2012, only getting back to it recently, because the game popped on Steam. Nostalgia made me do it. Now I’m hooked. Again. Anyway, in those days I’ve been leader of Piratez for around a year, and a ToriAgent for about 6 months.

I think that covers pretty much everything I had to share, but if you want any specifics, just ask, I’ll gladly respond. So, if you got till here, I firstly own you apologies for the huge wall of text, and I appreciate you spending the time needed to read it. Thanks.

I’ll be linking art and my music just after my skype!

Art: 1 2 3 < That's my version of Destram :D
Music: Youtube

And once again, thanks.

-snip- because my replays suck
Last edited by GrayveXP; Jun 26, 2014 at 08:57 PM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by eazi View Post
I like the app + nice art

post some replays too !

this
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey Grayve, cool that you apply!

The app was cool, but as eazi and Erthie said I'd like to see some replays aswell. We are still (I hope) somehow an ingame clan and attach great importance to your gameplay.

Also it would be cool if you hang around in our IRC so we can get to know each other a bit more.
If your gonna wright an awesome app why spoil it by not coming on IRC.. It is literately said on every single app at this point to come on IRC and get to know people
With Toribash on Steam I don't really know how to upload replays anymore. If you could tell me what to do I would, no problem.

Originally Posted by DoctorGold View Post
If your gonna wright an awesome app why spoil it by not coming on IRC.. It is literately said on every single app at this point to come on IRC and get to know people

Sorry, I had to sleep :/ I'll be getting on now.

#TribeOn