Toribash
Original Post
Jump turning roundhouse
Popular kick among tae kwon do types, and dumb strong, too. I can't recall ever seeing one of these done in Toribash. Not in the best form, but this is usually a torso kick, and adjustments had to be made to get a decap.

Doesn't usually start with the arms going straight up either, but this is Toribash, and until I get separate control for my toes and can spin around on the balls of my feet, this remains the best option for jumping without sending yourself flying backwards.

Toe control for Toribash 2.5!

I wanted to get a nice followup on Uke's headless body with that spin after my landing, but I didn't have enough forward momentum.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
jumpTurningRoundhouse2.rpl (65.0 KB, 220 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: Jump turning roundhouse
Dafe, I will count myself very lucky indeed if I'm ever as good as you are at toribash. +karma.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Very good I've trying to do roundhouse kicks for some time but with no success. Karma + for you
The form was excellent as far as toribash goes.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Originally Posted by Esse
Very good I've trying to do roundhouse kicks for some time but with no success.

Yeah, that's the first time I got one of those to work. It's tricky to move around in the air without killing your spin.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
ive been tring to get spin heel kicks to work for ages but this is a nice variation you use the exact same method of spinning i do.... great work