Ranking
Original Post
Favorite game ever and why.
Whats everyone's favorite games?

Mines The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion because it has such a great world and story while having fun combat and so much to explore. I have far too many hours on it on xbox and now i have it on PC so mods extend its lifespan.

My top five games are:

1. TES 4:Oblivion
2. Dark Souls
3. Metal Gear Solid 3
4. Earthbound
5. Chrono Trigger
1. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (i am waiting for AC Unity to come out)
2. Batman Arkham Origins (also waiting for Arkham Night to come out)
3. Metro Last Light
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Counter Strike Global Offensive.

These are my top 5 favorite games so far. Now i am waiting for Watch Dogs.
1: Final fantasy X - Because it had a pretty original story, and some memorable characters, mini - games, side quests, back-stories everything that makes an rpg great.

2: Chrono trigger - alternate endings, some of the best side quests in any game, very original story and lovely battle system.

3: Pokemon red - Self explanatory

4: Fallout 3 - huge world,funny in it's own way, putting mines in peoples pockets

5: Final fantasy tactics advanced - lots of jobs and classes with classic turn based goodness. Massive amount of quests with an insane amount of replay value.
Last edited by AzureMage; May 25, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
1. Team Fortress 2, I think my hours clocked in this game says it all: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rawjellybeans/
2. GTA San Andreas for ps2, basically this was a big chunk of my childhood
3. Currently really into Killing Floor.
You little turds.

1. Toribash

2. Gmod

3. Skyrim

4. Spiderman 2 (gamecube)

5. WoW
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
1 - DMC 3
Mainly because it's one of the best hack'n'slash games of all time, so much action, so much baddassery, a must play, imo.

2 - GTA SA
Big part of my gameplay history when I was 12.

3 - Final Fantasy X and X2
Same reason as Azure.

4 - KOF (all versions)
Self-explanatory.

5 - Juiced (PS2)
AMAZING racing game.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - I got hooked on this game as a kid. I played most of the series and absolutely loved it.

Ratchet and Clank - Another childhood memory. One of my favorites of all time.

Super Smash Bros - Back when I had an N64 with about 50 games, this is the one I clocked the most hours on. Just a fun ass game in general.

Skyrim - This game is down right beautiful. The scenery and attention to de.. Oh, who am I kidding?! DRAGONS!!

Forza 4/Horizon - These two games really got me into the racing genre. I used to be bummed out when my parents got me a 'dumb old racing game' for christmas, but once I got my hands on Forza 4, everything changed.

There's probably more, but my memory tends to be fuzzy at 1 a.m.
1. Toribash - I hope no one here needs it explained.
2. Halo 3 - I think Halo 3 is a terrible game BUT its the reason why i'm a gamer, it was one of the first games that I played one my xbox 360, and some of my fondest memories are of staying up all night with my friends on Halo 3. So, as bad as it is, Halo 3 is very important to me.
3. TESV IV: Oblivion - I have been playing this game for years. I probably have a thousand hours logged. The story is great and everything about it just so well done. Even the glitches make it awesome.
4. Portal - I chose this because not only is it fun, but I think it might be the only game with absolutely no flaws ever created.
5. Farcry 3 - The storyline was fantastic and the gameplay was very intense. I loved the way that the skills trees worked so you could sort of choose a class. Its also the first game that I have 100% on. (finished story, every relic etc.)
1: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - This was my childhood in a nutshell, also probably my favorite OST is of this game
2. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire - See: 1
3. Soulcalibur V - Extremely fun to play with friends, and an overall great game.
4. League of Legends - One of the few games that I've ever cared to follow religiously
5. Garry's mod - Nearly 2000 hours into this. One of the most dynamic and original games I've ever played

Honorable Mentions: Halo Reach, LoZ OoT, Skyrim, Counter-Strike Source, Sleeping Dogs, Toribash, Pokemon Generation I, II, III, IV
Last edited by Daxx; May 26, 2014 at 08:52 AM.