Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A weekly/monthly/whenever I felt like it show
Hi guys,
I'm going home near the start of June and I'm hoping to be able to get some kind of thing like ConCon does.
If I were to do such a thing, what would you like to see me cover?
Multiplayer?
Tutorials?
Single player?
Guests?
Sneak peaks at events?

Tell me things and I'll think about it thank you thanks
Last edited by Erth; May 25, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think MP would be great.
Sneak peaks are kinda covered by TTO
SP is Larfens job, and kinda ConCon´s thingy.
Maybe you could do tuts, altough concon has that too
Guests would be alright.
Maybe you could go in detail with the forums.
Thats all I have for now.
Sneak peaks. You would fulfill admin gm to the fullest.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Aside from the other things, and despite the controversy that might generate: move tutorials.

Just a few, at least.

I'm well aware of the "but if you make your own moves it's better/you learn faster", "you shouldn't have predefined moves, you should always improvise" arguments and all the discussion around that.
Despite that, the fact is that making your own moves is ridiculously hard at the beginning, and improvising successfully is even harder.

Most people search Youtube for moves at the start, and finding a few might land them the initial rewarding feeling that they can win, and that maybe the game isn't that difficult.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I recently posted my tk tuts on steam, I could do some mp walkthroughs for the things I feel I know about?
I guess I can tk, so some tutorials on that could work, maybe videos could bring something that just writing it down couldn't?
That could include specific moves
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
MP
Pr0 Guests who teaches us stuff
Sneak peaks at events

<font face=&quot>https://imgur.com/iq1bSjp</font>
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Aside from the other things, and despite the controversy that might generate: move tutorials.

Just a few, at least.

yes

i learned how joints move by doing stuff from youtube tutorials
especially extremerun's helikick tutorial

oh yeah