Ranking
Original Post
Minimum

Minimum is an online third person shooter with RTS and RPG elements. Players must work together to develop a strategy to win! Teams fight over the world’s energy by using Titans to break down each other’s walls. Titans are powered by your team’s Creep farming abilities.

In our early access we plan to feature our Primary game mode, Titan! Titan takes competitive gaming to the next level with head to head combat. Players must gather resources by killing Creeps to power their teams Titan to victory.

THIS GAME IS NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS BUY IT HERE

56k warning - gameplay and ui screenshots

i've been playing this game with hanz0 and siku while it was in open beta weekend and its super fun. the servers are still a bit unstable but thats to be expected this early into the games development. there isnt much strategy to it yet, its more of a 'team deathmatch and oh theres a titan to kill' type game but i'd imagine this will develop in time. you can read more about the gametypes (although currently there is only one available), weapons and armour on the website.
Last edited by Rai; May 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
can confirm that this was pretty fun although definitely needing refinement etc.

rai is better with the guns than me, I like chopping people

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
the "here" button is mine and you should use that one yes thank you thanks

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It looks like Unreal Tournament but with more stuff, which is awesome because Unreal Tournament was also awesome. Either way I just signed up for early access so I'm waiting for the email to get here.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
signed with your link hanzo,enjoy :P

also i really wait it release or they open a new weekend beta access :P

does the melee weapon 2-3 shot or they dont do that much of dmg?

also,another beta access on the 9th may, so this weekend,if there a freind i would like to add you all :P.
Last edited by Kido; May 8, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
no u

the melee is actually really powerful, the hard part is just getting near people. if you can sneak up on people, consider them dead, but if they hear or see you coming, you'll have a very hard time actually hitting them because people just jump around you shooting at you. makes for some pretty hilarious looking 1v1s
Looks interesting, signed up for a beta key too. :O
---
Do we get a beta key instantly sent to our email addresses? If so.. I've tried twice, it's not working.
Last edited by iAwesome; May 8, 2014 at 07:41 PM.