Ranking
Original Post
Reclaiming old accounts
I was using an account called Baka313 quite a long time ago back in 2008 that I was fairly active on for 3 months or so but after realising I was fairly unskilled for my black belt rank at the time I sent my items to N3WB and then, being me, I soon forgot my password.

There was also an account called Everbash I made for the sake of boxing which was cool, except I forgot the password within 2-3 days and never set up an email recovery.

I was wondering if there was any way you could reclaim accounts like this, having forgotten your password and email?
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Regarding Baka313: I couldn't find any IP matches between it and yourself but there is still hope. I've sent it a password reminder to the email it has set (it's different to your current one) so if you remember the email for the account Baka131 then head over there and recover the account.

Regarding Everbash: I can use logins to confirm that the account is yours. I've set its email to your current one and sent you a password reminder so you can reclaim it.

Newer accounts or recently active accounts are easiest to recover since IPs can be checked and such. Older accounts are harder but as long as you still remember and have access to the recovery email it's easy to recover.
solaxsolaxsolaxsolaxsolaxsolaoslosxlolssaoolsoaslo lxolax

These accounts:

KARSTN023
KARSTN08
KARSTN

-----

Did ya find any of em? ? ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER