Ranking
Original Post
Help Me Find This Flash Game
I remember playing a flash game a few years back, and now I wanna play it again but I forgot the title.

It was a zombie game where you control a group of soldiers that I think were the SWAT team. On the left side of the map, you see usually three red circles with arrows in them. These represent units of the SWAT soldiers which you can move around, and on the left, green circles. One green circle represents one group of zombies, and the bigger the circle was, the bigger the group of zombies. When a red circle collided with a green circle, that indicated that that SWAT unit has encountered the zombie group. The screen changes and you're taken to the "battle scene" or whatever you call it. When in the battle scene, you can tell your soldiers to fire, fall back, advance, or retreat. The battle scene ends either when you retreat, or when every zombie in the group is dead. To finish a level, you have to kill every zombie group.

If anyone knows this game, please tell me.
Thanks!
-----
Nevermind. I found it. It's called Autumn War. You can play it here if you want: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Autumn-War.html
Last edited by Bulletron; Apr 28, 2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.