Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Bumping
Hello.
I was trying to buy a 512x512 Left Bicep Texture, and a 512x512 Left Tricep Texture on the ITEMS section of the forums.

I made a thread three days ago, stating that I wanted to buy the items ect.

I haven't received any replies in a day, and my thread was 3 pages back in the market, so I decided to post "I'm still interested in buying these items", so my thread would be back on the first page where people can actually see it.

Then I received an infraction from a a substance used with water for washing and cleaning the human body saying that "YOU G0T A 2 POINT INFACTION BECUZ U DIDZ A BAD BUMP AND IT MUCH USELESS" I did not feel right about this so I decided to make this thread.

This Bump is NOT useless. I made it for a very specific reason, so that my thread would be put back onto the first page for the public eye to see, and maybe I could attain the item I wanted. I don't even conceive why it would be considered as useless.

I'm not sure what he wants me to do, hope that someone who has a left tricep and bicep textures and wants to sell them finds my thread 54 pages back in the items section because I'm not allowed to bump it, or everytime my thread goes into the second page delete in or close it and make a new thread exactly the same.

HELP
I wasn't complaining about soap.
I know it's a rule and he has to enforce it, but I don't understand how I'm going to get the items if my thread disappears and I can't even bump it.
I don't think it should be a rule. I don't see any harm in 24hr bumps. Is it really better to remake the thread every 24 hours? That seems silly to me.

Maybe an MS will show up to explain why that rule exists.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Well the thing is, the wanted to get rid of double posts for a reason.

So of course they are going to infract for it.
What's the reason?
I don't think bumping the thread so it doesn't get lost in the thousands of item threads so people have no chance of seeing it is a good reason to infract someone.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I don't think it should be a rule. I don't see any harm in 24hr bumps. Is it really better to remake the thread every 24 hours? That seems silly to me.

Maybe an MS will show up to explain why that rule exists.

remaking the thread wouldnt be allowed either according to the market rules.
i think the reasoning for this whole "no bump" thing is to make people think about their price and change it since no one wanted to buy it at first.
i understand why this is enforced in the art and texture section i dont get why it is enforced in the items section either ( especially when you try to buy something )
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Would it have been too difficult for you to copy and paste the old thread, close it and then open a new one? I know it's time consuming but perhaps it would no longer be a bump. Just change the title and/or a few things in the post as well.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
The rule was originally made before the 24h automerge system, to prevent people from bumping every 30 minutes. Honestly, now that we've got the 24h automerge I feel like the rule could do with some updating.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&