Ranking
Original Post
Being banned?..
Hey!So 2-3 weeks ago i went to a judo tournament where it was an administrator too.I played some matches and then i left.Before i left i think i was insulted and i insulted that person back calling him ''bitch'' or something else .After that i can't join the judo tournament.Am i banned?And if I am for how long it will rest the ban?
Thank you.
PM the administrator who banned you. He will solve your problem. ;-D
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
PM the administrator who banned you. He will solve your problem. ;-D

That depends if he knows who the administrator was.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
What is your banned username ?

Trocher, he was banned from a server, not full account banned.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Well Abyss is right.The problem is that i am not full banned and i am just banned from the judo tournament.
And i don't remember the name of the administrator.But i know that he was from the clan [no].And yes i know that almost all the member of [no] clan are administrators D.
So yeah...don't you have a list of banned people?
I know that i ask for so much but...fuck me right?XD
Originally Posted by Marcodef View Post
Well Abyss is right.The problem is that i am not full banned and i am just banned from the judo tournament.
And i don't remember the name of the administrator.But i know that he was from the clan [no].And yes i know that almost all the member of [no] clan are administrators D.
So yeah...don't you have a list of banned people?
I know that i ask for so much but...fuck me right?XD

Well, if they are in [no] then that could most likely be someone like box or siku (not blaming anyone, just suggesting names) that banned you. I would just go to the support irc and ask there if a staff member could go unban you from it.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Try again in another day or so, to see if the ban has lifted.

From testing myself, ban lists don't really expire, they have to be cleared manually. So a staff member would have to go into that particular server and clear the ban list for it, or remove Marco from the ban list using the command for it. That being said, at some point a member might go in and clear the list but I don't know if that actually happens or not.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
He was banned by siku for repeatedly insulting him, and when banned from the server he kept coming back to insult him. He then was banned from the game by siku.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
WHAT?!?!?!I didn't insulted him.I insulted another player.And if i was banned how could i come back?This explains a lot.
-----
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Well, if they are in [no] then that could most likely be someone like box or siku (not blaming anyone, just suggesting names) that banned you. I would just go to the support irc and ask there if a staff member could go unban you from it.

From testing myself, ban lists don't really expire, they have to be cleared manually. So a staff member would have to go into that particular server and clear the ban list for it, or remove Marco from the ban list using the command for it. That being said, at some point a member might go in and clear the list but I don't know if that actually happens or not.

Well I think too that the ban will be manual lifted otherwise every player will be unbanned after some time and this sounds a little bit crazy .I've never been banned from a server so I don't know so much about being banned .I thought they will send me a message with the details about the ban(reason,duration,etc.).Anyways thank you Abyss and the others for your support.I didn't thought that so much people will help me .I will still wait to see for how long i am banned.
Last edited by Marcodef; Apr 27, 2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was there, you kept insulting siku and hanz0 for criticizing your typing.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder